Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Thinnest Girl at the Club


That was meeeee. Okay, so everyone wasn't just normal weight, but they were fat. A bunch of fat white girls. Hahahaha... so maybe it doesn't count. Yeah, it felt pretty good, but I want more. I am really trying to start to accept myself and to be unapologetic for my choices. Hopefully with acceptance of myself, I will find more strength and willpower with this. I feel like a lot of the times when I fail or let myself down it's because I am scared to get sick. I am scared to fully give myself over, because I do want to have a happy, fully functioning life. Oh, MK tell us your secret!! I don't want to wear baggy clothes and hide. So yeah, I can be cute. All the fat bitches can talk as much shit as they want! Fuck a fat bitch! You can dye your hair blonde till it won't grow back, but I guarantee you thin is way more fun! Starting today atleast. Ha. Can't say there won't be bad days, but it's summer and I want to smile. Ughhh.... sooooooooo..... 103.6, and I have to go purge. Scuze meee!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love being the thinnest one- anywhere, anytime.
    Also, you have nothing to be apologetic for. Accept yourself for exactly what you are, along with the choices you make on a daily basis.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete