Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Good, the Bad, the Fat, and the Ugly

I've gone up. Little bit too much celebrating this weekend. Ugh... How could I do this? 104.4 today. 103.0 yesterday. Why? How? I know I can do it. I did it once, and I can do it again. It's not fun. It's not easy. Today I've had a couple of raisins and a bowl of pho. Salad for dinner. Very little salad. Tomorrow it will be easy to avoid food as I have tons of meetings which will keep my mind distracted. Damn I looked hot at 103. Hahahahahaha.... Funny how 1.4 lbs can feel like 10. Something fucked up my husband said to me yesterday. "Are you proud of me?" "Yes, of course I am," says moi. "Cause you know, I could've decided to bounce." Meaning he could've deserted his son and I, but he didn't. Um.... that's what you're supposed to do asshole. Why do I have to be proud of you for doing what you're supposed to do. Did you just see a hot piece of ass that you think you could be fucking right now if you weren't such a great guy? I hate men..................

No comments:

Post a Comment