Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

1000+


Did I really eat 1000+ cals yesterday??!?!! Ummmmm, well most of it was chocolate covered macadamia nuts which I tried to puke right away. It didn't seem to work that well. But today I weighed in at 104.4 lbs. So yay! Today I am being super duper good. I dunno really, but I think I've had 200ish cals at 2:35 pm. Yeee! I've had a pretty good and uneventful day. Hey, don't you just hate when someone complains about how they're starving around you, because it's 2 hours past lunch time and they still haven't eaten? Bitch! You don't know what starving issssss. LOlllllll! Someday I wil have super skinny legs, and I will post them for you bloggggg. Until then...........

No comments:

Post a Comment