Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Horrible At This!


103.8. Ummmm.... basically the same. I did go up yesterday to 105.2, but seeing as how I went back down to pretty much the same weight, I'll count it as a fluke. Did realllllly well yesterday day until dinner when I had a major bp. Ate a ton of steak and peas with 2 slices of bread and 2 glasses of wine. Thankfully I puked most of it up. Easier to puke when you're drunk. Ate breakfast today, but it wasn't that bad about 300 calsish. I went powerwalking for 2.5 hours despite cramps which made the walk less powerful, but I still managed to break a little sweat in the cold. I am going to walk for another hour tonight to go to a meeting. But I am definitely going to have a slice of pizza tonight to put on a good show for the other women at the meeting. One slice. They're always talking about how tiny I am which actually makes me more insecure, because, I guess, I'm crazy and lame. Other than that I'm not eating anything else today except maybe a pickle if I get desperate. So altoids it is. I love how they can save you when you feel like fainting. Mmmmmmmm.... So yeah. I am obsessed with pinching my belly fat and rubbing the outside out my hipbones since they are so easy to feel now. Depending on the day I'll even have the points jutting out, and they bruise so easily. I'll get thse 2 little bingo dot sized spots right there. I love it. They're cute to me, and I love pressing on them to feel the dull pain. Ever since I've been getting back down with my weight I notice that I get attention from a different, higher quality set of men. It's pretty sweet and flattering. Although, my ass is still ginormous! Aaahhhhhhh...... am I boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment