Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May is MINE!

No Cinco de Drinko for me! I quit drinking for the whole month of May, because I will reach my first goal weight of 99 at the end of this month. I was drinking 600+ calories worth of alcohol everyday. Also, I was becoming a mean drunk and passing out unexpectedly which are a couple of signs that you are becoming an alcoholic. Not LOL. I am trying to stay under 500 cals per day which isn't quite working out, but the whole thing is to aim high and fall somewhere acceptable. I haven't been doing well with exercise, but I have been getting more exercise than ever before in my life. Sooooo... yay me! I am putting a positive spin on this whole ED thing. I am tired of hating myself. 105.0 today. 99 or nothing! All of my jeans are saggy on me, so hopefully I get tons of money for my birthday next month for jeans. Just recently purchased my first size 0 denim shorts EVERRR!!!! Tear. All the pain IS worth it. I still can't believe I own a pair of size ZEROs!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment