Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Friday, June 4, 2010

0.2 pound loss....


So basically the same weight. Ugh.... atleast I'm not gaining. Puke, purge, barf, upchuck. FUCK. Brain, please get that we're poor and can't afford to eat only to throw it up. Loving my arms lately though. They remind me of a praying mantis. Hahahaha..... Fat thighs, fat thighs, fat thighs. Gah! I wonder how much I would weigh if they would just double amputee my thighs away. Like 50 lbs or something? And why did I eat fucking Tostitos? Goddamn it all! Motherfucker! My man is supportive of my horrible eating habits? Before> Me: I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat. Don't get me anything. Him 30 mins later: Bought you a taco incase you changed your miiiind! Now> Me: I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat. Don't get me anything. Him 30 mins later: I'm scared to let you bite my burrito, because you're going to cry about how fat you are. LOLLLLLL!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment