Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Went out last night! Fun, fun, fun. Except I'm crazy and paranoid. I want men to want me, but I'm scared to death of them which leads to ackward drunk encounters. I dance, smile, have fun, but when they come to me I freeze. I can't even be the off-limits temptress of my fantasies. I wanna be the kind of girl every guy hopes to find after he meets me. What a loser. I'm a loser. 99.0 was such a bummer! The scale kept flickering in the 98 range for what felt like a million years only to land on 99.0. Por que? No food, please. 16 bmi here I come!


And I was the skinnest girl.


Happy moment. Where is my happiness?

And why the fuck did I eat a cookie???? What was I thinking?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment