Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sooooo I've gained. I never reached 98. But it's not even close to over. I figure summer is coming late on purpose, because it's waiting for me. I just realized the other day that I'm going to be getting married pretty, pretty, pretty soon. FUCK! Lately, I've been smitten on a few ppl, but last nights realization of an upcoming date was a total bonerkill. I'm a mom, and soon I will be a wife and a mom. Where is my coupon organizer?? Haa! I'm looking forward to my life coming up. I don't want to cheat, because I don't ever want to put myself in a position where I'm the fucked up one. That's not control. That makes you even more vulnerable in love, and you lose respect from everyone. Even the person you cheated with will never respect you, because you obviously have no self-control. So yeah, bonerkill. No more smittenenuning. No more. Friendship is normal. Desiring to be physically close to someone you have an emotional connection with is normal, but isn't necessary in friendship. Of course..... duh. Being bisexual sucks........

100.2 isn't much of a gain, I know. But I need this. I need to be thin. For all the reasons to hate me one of the reasons should never be that I'm physically repulsive. Thin people look so clean and neat to me. Fatness is just sloppy. Ew! I love when people hit on me, because they don't realize that they are attracted to anorexics. Jokes on you assholes. Talk shit on pro-ana all you fucking want, but when you are drooling over my shit, we win!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment