Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soooo..... I fucked up and ate before my morning weigh in. I haven't been able to lose and have been hovering around 100-102. It sucks really bad, because I know I need to cut out alcohol and fast atleast 2 or 3 days a week to get down. My metabolism is fucked. I haven't been eating much at all. Yesterday I ate 4 beef cubes during the day and bok choy in beef broth for dinner. I don't know what to do really, but I'm not giving up. I don't eat any shit ever. The only difference is that I've been using real sugar in my coffee rather than Splenda, because I can't stand the taste anymore. Friggin sucks. Blah!

In other news, I might be a psycho narcissist. I love attention. Beauty fades. I guess I'm trying my darndest to live up my beauty while it's here.........

No comments:

Post a Comment