Pro-Ana

Pro-you. Pro-me. Let's have a cuddle party and get bruises.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Half-eaten Burger from Yesterday is Calling for Me

Welllll.... Are you wondering how I did on day 1 of my liquids only fast? I passed! I can't say it was easy. I did start to struggle around 9:30 (typical binge/purge time) till I passed out, but I did it! I didn't keep track, but it must have been below 200 cals. I didn't lose though. =( Still 106.8 today. Sigh... I am flatter on my tummy, but to go through such extremes for a superficial thing like that sucks. The number on that scale is what really gets me off.

I've been a cleaning fiend today. Last night I cooked my boy a burger pattie, and he only ate half of it. I'm scared to even throw it away, because once I get my hands on that plate who knows what will happen. Not that I'm hungry! I don't feel hungry at all, but I feel like this automatic response to food I have (gorging) will kick in. To avoid this I've been cleaning every time that burger pops into my mind. Ugh. My energy is very uppety. I'm scared. We have a visitor later on, and I don't want to come off as a hot manic mess.

I don't really have that much to write today. I just plan on sticking this out through this day and through tomorrow. I am so frickin determined! It's like tunnel vision. I've gotten so many things done just trying to keep my mind off food, including you blog. You are saving me. Just to know I have to be accountable to you helps me sooooo much. Love!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment